Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: rog no like vista

  1. #21
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey my media player isn't working right either...I thought I'd just wait till I was ready to tackle this monster...I haven't even bothered with my photobucket or any media stuff yet...Verizon admitted that they were the cause of my crash dumping...great...

  2. #22
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love XP and certainly won't change until I have to. I hate hearing stories like this because it seems the rate at which technology is changing at some point soon I will be forced to change systems...just like Radio Waves being hogged back and anyone without cable or a digital converter will soon be unable to watch even local channels. My X-box still works perfectly and I have 60 games...know how hard it is to find new controllers??? Gotta go with off brands that are crap!!! I see no need to upgrade the gaming system until this one burns out and yet it is becoming increasingly more difficult to find accessories and or games unless i want to buy them used at my own risk...(so far) I have been lucky with that.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know why they felt a need to make drastic changes in the system.
    In My pictures folder there are no controls on the slide show, to find my music or other My Doc's I have to open My computer first. The Media player sucks and freezes up. The only thing that I have found to be easy to use is the Roxio Cd/DVD program [img]frown.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •